Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Great Family Movies!

Lane and I went to the video store last weekend to hopefully find something that would be good for the whole family to watch. We happened upon a series of 4 movies done by Michael Landon Jr. and based on the books by Jannette Oke. They are such great movies! Our whole family loved them. The first one is called "Love comes Softly". There are 4 of them, so make sure you watch them in order. We all know how rare it is to find movies that are clean and wholesome these days, so I wanted to pass these on.
Well, I am off to San Diego tomorrow....so excited! I will take lots of pictures so I can post when I get back! I will kiss Shamu for all of you!!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

i will have to look into those. check out brooke's blog. it always stinks to update your blog and then have no one comment. make sure you check hers regularly so she will keep doing it. have fun in cali!! we will miss you at reunion but i am glad you have something fun to do instead!

Amy said...

Have a great trip, I can't wait to see you in a few weeks! I will keep looking at blogs while I'm in Utah so upload those pictures!

Brooke said...

i need to tell kristen thanks for the advertising! thanks for the info on the movies, its always hard to find a show the whole fam will like. have fun on your trip. i hear you will be here soon. i hope all goes well!