Thursday, August 9, 2007

San Diego Trip

I am back from San Diego and want to report that we had a BLAST! I had never been there before and so it was all new to me. The weather was perfect and aside from the few moments where Becky and I wanted to jump off a cliff because of screaming children in the car.... and the part where I got pooped on by a bird at Seaworld ( I am talking, it was like DRIPPING off of my eyebrow!!)......everything was just perfect.
Here are a few pics from the trip. Becky and I went to the San Diego temple and did a session on Friday morning. I think it is the most beautiful temple I have ever seen. I could not hold back the tears once we were inside. We did take pictures outside, but you won't get to see them because the dress I was wearing makes me look like a milk cow and I am just far too vain to post it. So, you will just have to imagine Becky and I looking radiant amongst the flowers and beauty of the temple.

No comments: