Thursday, July 26, 2007

Back in the Routine

Well, I figured I better find something to blog about so that I can get my birthday one off of here. 3 of my 5 kids are back in school now (the little girls still have almost 2 more weeks off) so the family is back on a routine again which feels really good. After sleeping in almost everyday this summer, I am actually happy to be up at 5:55am again and getting the day started. I leave the house to work out at 6:15 and get home at 7:30, still have all morning to get things done around the house. Sometimes I feel a little draggy by 3 or 4pm, but nothing that a 15 minute power nap won't take care of.
Abe is in his last year of elementary (6th grade) at a brand new school just opened right in our neighborhood this year. He is loving it. Gets to do safety patrol! Mariah is a sophomore and Alex is a SENIOR!!! IF I was a better mom, I would have first day of school pictures to post, but I don't think I have done that for several years! It poured rain yesterday and some of them were swimming in the pool as it was raining.....it would have been a great picture but the camera battery was dead, so sorry.
Well, I am looking forward to a weekend trip to SanDiego with Becky and her kids next week! I am taking Lora and Emma and we get to go to Sea World! (thanks for the free tickets Becky!) That should be a blast. I haven't been anywhere all summer and I can't go to my family reunion for various reasons, so I am really looking forward to this!!! I will try to take lots of pics so I can post when I get back.
I can't wait to come to Utah next month for 9 whole days!!! yippeeee!!! my sisters and mom better be ready to have some FUN!!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

what? san diego? you never mentioned that to me--how rude! no just kidding-you deserve a vacation! i am just jealous that's all. love ya.

Kristen said...

tara check out this website of modest swimsuits. a couple girls at our pool bought off of it and they are cute. mariah might like them. www.limericki.com

Amy said...

I looked at those suits, totally cute! Taylor loved them....