Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Blog rhymes with Frog....so why not???

Well, after feeling left out of the blogger world every time I read my sisters blogs...I decided to sacrifice a little sleep time and stay up late tonight to set up a blog! I just used the word BLOG alot huh? I always wish that I was a late night productive person, but usually as soon as the house is quiet and I could actually do something I really need or want to do...I just feel myself dropping off to sleep. I guess that means that I work too hard during the day right? Please agree with me, otherwise I just feel lazy.
I know that I will enjoy doing this and sharing my life with my sisters and friends (if I ever get a friend that blogs because right now I don't.....hmm.. I have to do some recruiting.) I think that blogging might be therapeutic because I always laugh at the stories my sisters write about, even though I KNOW they are not laughing! Somehow it is easier to see the humor when it is not your kid that left the banana peel in the backpack for 2 months or lost the hamster in the house. Maybe I will actually see the humor in what my kids do instead getting completely frustrated!ok, well I feel good now that I actually did something productive and everyone in my house is asleep!

6 comments:

Tara said...

Welcome my dear sister, it's about time! This will be really fun. Welcome to Blog life...

Amy said...

hey, the above comment is actually from me, i was fixing your blog and forgot I was signed in as you!This could be FUN I have your info to make ANY changes to your blog that I want......so you better not EVER say anything but nice things about me.......Love ya!

Amy said...

Hope you like your blog decor....You will have to thank my friend Jill.She helped me!

Stephanie said...

Tara welcome!!! Blogging is very fun and of course we can all thank Amy for recruiting us.. Like yourself I have some recruiting to do, I am the only one of my friends and family that enjoy sharing pictures and stories of my "children" (Kaden and Mike). I look forward to seeing pictures of your family.

Kristen said...

I am excited that you too are part of the blogging world. i love you and am thankful to you for taking noah for me. i am actually EXCITED for him to come home!

FemmeMode said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog Tara....
I think you've done pretty good!!
Don't sell yourself short...it's very creative and cute!

Thanks for sharing....
Deborah~