Friday, February 22, 2008

Spiderwick Chronicles

I figured it was time to get that heavy post off there... SO, I thought I would ask if anyone has seen the new Spiderwick Chronicles with their kids yet? I gave Lora a coupon for a mother-daughter date for Valentines and she really wants to use it tonight. She wants to see that movie. Just wondering how it is...if anyone has seen it, let me know.

Sorry, if I shocked some of you with my last DESCRIPTIVE post. Hope I don't get into any trouble with blogger!
Well, today I am actually leaving my house a total mess and I am taking Emma to an open gym play for 2 hours with a friend. She is so excited about it. My house will be here waiting when I get back right? Maybe a little fairy will come in and clean it for me while I am gone....too bad you are all too far away. Hey, Christine, you live close by....ha ha
Abe gets to pass the sacrament for his first time Sunday. He used some of his birthday money to help buy a suit. He has tried it on ten times! He is so excited about it!
Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Brenna said...

So, Time out! Are you talking to me? I live close by and could clean??? LOL That is hilarious. Hope the movie was good. How did Abe do passing the sacrament?
~Christine

Brooke said...

I love that he is so excited! I just read your last post. Wow, I am so not looking forward to "the" talk with my kids. Kristen will have to give me some tips. I am so scared of what my kids will learn and hear at school. I can't believe that parents would put their whole trust in the school's maturation program, scary!

Kristen said...

did you ever see the spiderwick chronicles and if so how was it?