Sunday, June 22, 2008

Out of the Mouth of Babes



Mariah just returned from a week long trip to California to visit a very close friend. The whole family was gathered around the computer to view all the pictures from her trip. When we got to this one, Lora said:
"How did you and Erica make LOVE in the sand?"
Lane and I couldn't help but crack up and then that got all the kids laughing....the funniest thing was Emma and Lora both were laughing their heads off. They didn't even know what they were laughing at.

3 comments:

Brenna said...

OH MY GOSH!!! That is so funny.

Brenna got that phrase in the game "Catch Phrase" as we were passing it around the circle and she had an older boy next to her and it was VERY entertaining to watch him explain it (his version) to her and everyone in the circle had no idea what the phrase was. LOL

Thanks for the laugh,
Christine

April said...

Oh to have been there for that moment. Those little girls have become my little rays of sunshine when I seem to miss home. It is quite interesting though, I am here at home in Utah, and I am missing Arizona.
A certain boy is going to be out of town all next week, so you may find me at your house more then usual. ;)
Love you all and miss you

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! I'm glad you wrote it down. I always forget. Hope you guys are all doing well. How is Alex doing at school?