Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Homecoming Night




SO, Mariah's Homecoming night turned out great! Here a few pictures to show off. Another one of the moms and I went to the restaurant ahead of time and they let us decorate the patio outside and they had it all to themselves. It turned out really cute. The biggest stress of the whole thing was trying to find a modest dress....IMPOSSIBLE! We were very lucky to fine this little jacket that matched pretty well with her dress. I was kicking myself that I never learned how to sew!! So, all of you moms who are several years away from all of this, I would suggest you start learning how to sew!

8 comments:

Stonez said...

Hey Lady!!! Mariah looks beautiful! So where did you end up finding the shrug? We find tons at Windsor, do you have that shop on that side of town? Anyway, you mom's are so cute to go decorate. GO MOM!!

Kristen said...

i cannot believe mariah is dating! what a cute kid he is and she looks beautiful as ever.

Brenna said...

Aww! She looks so beautiful! Looks like fun. Umm.. I can sew, but it would require me to sharpen those skills. When I sew clothes... not so attractive. Great pics Tara. That is fun that you went ahead of time to decorate.
Christine

Stephanie said...

Mariah looks absolutely gorgeous!!It was so good seeing you last week, you all look great. By the way your home is beautiful.

April said...

What a babe! Sounds like the evening turned out perfect! And the Shoes! LOVE the SHOES!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute girl. I love her outfit! It looks like it went really well together. He looks like a nice kid too. I'll be calling soon to get tips on raising a teenage girl. I'm going a little crazy at the moment.

Amy said...

Wow! Mariah looks beautiful. I love her dress and the shrug looks great. how fun!

Brooke said...

She is gorgeous! You have such a beautiful family. It was good to see you while you were here. I really enjoyed your presentation. You did great! What good information.