Tuesday, November 13, 2007

It's a GNO with Hannah Montana!!

Charlie's Angels? (aka..Brenna , Lora, Courtney)
Carrie and Courtney

Christine and Brenna


Tara and Lora




Just getting started here...



They were all smiles!





I love this one! They ae all singing into their "microphones" Lora's is a hairbrush ...hahaha







Excitement is intensifying!!


























Standing over an air vent...posing



This is actually before dinner at Johnny Rockets...totally pigging out on burgers, fries AND SHAKES!!









I think by the end of the night, Lora was a little too stunned to speak much. She was being a bit camera shy here. We had such a GREAT time!! The best part for us moms was watcing our girls. They were so excited and HYPER! Oddly enough, my day started off in the hospital with Emma having her colonoscopy and then ended with the concert....... that's that you call "the best of both worlds"
Thanks for an awesome night girls!! I love you Lora.
I hope all the video clips that I posted actually work

7 comments:

Kristen said...

the videos didn't work. they all look so cute. what a fun night. is this what i have to look forward to? right now we can't get past "little 'merdaid'" at our house. she is 2 and already obsessed. i don't know how she will be when she is a pre-teen!you are so lucky to have 3 girls!

Tara said...

ok, be patient all....I will try to enlist Mr. Eyre's help with the video clips. They are so cute, I want you to see them!

Brooke said...

So was Hannah Montana all that you thought it would be?! My daughter would be thoroughly jealous! What a fun time to share with her. I'm very scared for the pre-teen and teen years. Isabelle has is turning into a diva already, HELP!!!

Amy said...

How fun! Ellie is just Freaking out that she can't go! Lora is so beautiful, like her Mom....

Tara said...

hey Brooke,
Yes, I thought the concert was great. It was very clean and appropriate, and lots of cute dancing etc...let's just hope she stays that way!

Brenna said...

such a fun night tara! so glad it worked out to go. i think you wanted my blog address and i posted too, but i don't have the videos on it. it is babadeedee.typepad.com

Stephanie said...

What a fun night, you moms are so cute and sweet for taking your darling girls. Hopefully I will have a girl someday to take to a concert. If not I guess I will just tag along with Mike and the Boys.